My postgraduate studies

If I had to take a postgraduate course, I would choose one that specialized in economics or foreign diplomacy.  I don't know if it is in this university or another. I though that I'd like it to be in the same. I've learned to take love to her. Anyway, I prefer to study an undergraduate course, such as psychology, anthropology, political science or bachelor's degree in history. I have even thought about studying to be a filmmaker, to complement my audiovisual studies, after finishing studying journalism.


I'd like to leave the country and study in new places. I always picture myself going to the south, to study at the University of Concepción. Or even further afield, in a country like New Zealand. But I don't care much if I go or not. I'll stay where my money allows me to be. As long as I keep studying, I'll be fine.

I'd like to continue studying in college, at least a couple of years after journalism. I like to go to class, even if I don't go much. So, I don't think I learn much in a non-face-to-face way. I always feel that I like learning, although I don't always feel like getting out of bed.


Comentarios

  1. I have thought about studying cinema too, I think that is a good possibility. I believe that the careers journalism and cinema are a good complement.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My best holidays

My favorite movie/ Tv series

My bucket list