My best holidays

I think the best holidays I've ever had was in January of this year, in Cajón del Maipo. Just a couple of days before the journy - and without planning anything-, I decided to go there with good a friend of mine, called Diego. We took a couple of backpacks, a tent, a kitchenette, a lot of Maruchan, water and some food, and walk throught the river. Our path was never clear but we known that the water was our safe way.

The three days we were there, the routine was the same.

In the morning, we climbed the mountain, deep in the forest. In the evening, we ate a little more than the morning, splashed the river, sang and listened the sounds of the woods. At night, we sneak into several camps to sleep. Then, after all, we enjoyed our company until we fell asleep.


Perhaps, that travel could not be extraodinary, but it was beatifull. Although it was short, I think that I'll not forget it.

After that, I came back to the grey and boring center of Santiago.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite movie/ Tv series

My bucket list