My favorite movie/ Tv series

If I have to pick up one of the last films that i've seen, it would be "Cinema Paradiso". I really, really like the plot of this film. It was a combination about family love, a kind of brotherhood and overcoming.  The first time I wachted this movie, I was in a class called  "Imagen y sociedad"and we had to analize how it was made. Just in the first escenes, I started to cry. The movie was so beatiful that i felt in love with it.

Anyway, even if I describe how much I liked this movie, I dont really have a favorite one.

Resultado de imagen para netflix logo

About series, I see a lot of these made by Netflix. This site have so many series with great plots and histories, like "Bojack horseman", "Sex education", "The alienist", "The dark crystal: the age of resilience" and others. But my favorite its called Brooklyn 99. It's a kind of comedy about a squad in Brooklyn and how they solve policial cases and common problems. I like in that way, 'cause it's just a simple and white commedy.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My best holidays

My bucket list