A country that I'd like to visit

I would not like to visit one country in specific. If I have enought money to travel, i would like walk around southamerica. I'd start in the Patagonia- maybe in Argentina or Chile-.
After that, i'd travel through the Austral road to the north, to Perú and Bolivia. I heard that in Peru there is a beautiful place called "the mountain of seven colors" and, in Bolivia, the Salar de Uyuni.


Perhaps, after that, i will go to Brazil, Ecuador and even México, in north america. I'll be so happy to tour this countrys with a backpag and a camera. All of these places are rich in culture, landscapes and differents kinds of people.

I study journalism, so, this experince could be amazing and enlightening for my way to see and make things on my work. Maybe, i'd even write better. But its not my main goal. If i really do this, i will do just for fun.

Comentarios

  1. I would like to travel that way too! I think I would appreciate the landscape much more

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I didn't know about those place, they are to beautiful

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My best holidays

My favorite movie/ Tv series

My bucket list